Vision, Mission and Goals
A world where everyone is empowered to achieve their career goals and live their best life.
Empower our community to explore, to connect, and to create their future.
- To increase experiential opportunities, and professional connections for students by promoting equitable access, and engaging students and employers in volunteering, internships, And events.
- To increase student access and awareness of opportunities through outreach and marketing, connections to resources and tools, presentations, workshops, and career counseling.
- To increase equitable outcomes by modeling and advocating for equity, diversity, and inclusion with all stakeholders.
- To increase student self-awareness and self-efficacy through developmental and compassionate group and individual counseling.
- To increase tailored programs, resources, and tools by collaborating with faculty and academic partners.
Through individual appointments, group workshops, and employer events, we provide a comprehensive range of services to empower students and alumni in their career journeys, including:
- Career exploration
- Job and internship search
- Resume and cover letter review
- Interview preparation
- Continuing education guidance