Employer Partners Program
We value our employer relationships and have developed a program to recognize these strategic partnerships. If you are interested in becoming a partner and increasing your reach at WWU, please contact Mindy Pelton at Mindy.Pelton@wwu.edu to discuss the best package for your organization.
In an effort to express our deepest respect and gratitude for our Indigenous neighbors, we chose to use the Indigenous names for the three highest mountain peaks in Washington to signify each of our Employer Partner Program sponsorship levels: Taquoma (Mount Rainier), Pahtoe (Mount Adams), and Kulshan (Mount Baker). We encourage you to visit our Tribal Relations page to learn more about the local Tribes.
We would like to acknowledge that Western Washington University’s main campus and partner locations were built on the ancestral homelands of our Indigenous neighbors, who have cared for and protected these shared lands and waterways from time immemorial.
Employer Partners Program Levels and Benefits
Kulshan Partner ($500)
- Company logo, overview, and link to careers page on the WWU Career Services website
- Job/internship announcement or company spotlight on plasma screens across campus
- "Featured" Handshake postings
- Priority opportunity to participate in Employer Coffee Chats
- Recognition in CSC Annual Report
Pahtoe Partner ($1,500)
Benefits include everything in the Kulshan membership, PLUS:
- Complimentary attendance at one (1) career fair
- Priority location at career fair
- One complimentary parking pass during career fair
- One featured post on Career Services Center social media platform(s)
- President’s Society Annual Giving Recognition
Taquoma Partner ($3,000)
Benefits include everything in the Pahtoe membership, PLUS:
- Complimentary attendance at two (2) additional (total of three) career fairs
- Recognition as event sponsor at career fair(s) attended
- Complimentary double booth (if requested) at career fair
- One additional (total of two) complimentary parking passes for each career fair
- One Employer Spotlight article in the Career Services Center newsletter
- Invitation to attend Career Services staff meeting to discuss trends & talent needs
- Direct student email or Canvas announcement (1 per quarter, max 1,000 students)
Note: Per IRS regulations, the deductible amount of your charitable contribution is limited to the amount that exceeds the fair market value of the goods or services received in exchange for your sponsorship.