Internal Advisory Committee
The Career Services Internal Advisory Committee (CSIAC) is comprised of faculty and staff who represent all Western Washington University (WWU) colleges. The committee:
- Acts as a forum for discussion of post-graduate readiness and career services issues.
- Identifies, articulates, and assesses the specific career and post-graduate services for all WWU students and alumni.
- Makes career and post-graduate service recommendations to the Director of Career Services and University administrators.
- Advocates for increased visibility of career and post-graduate services and resources needed to ensure the successful implementation of CSIAC recommendations.
- Educates faculty and academic staff about career services available to students and alumni.
Listed in alphabetical order